tell me about bushman ukes!

i love stitch

Reaction score
i only need to save 50 more bucks to get my bushman!!! im so excited :rolleyes:

i tried calling but there line has been busy, so i have some questions....
does it come with the strings and strap buttons?
and it says if i note i want geared tuners its free, but when i called she said i have to pay 20 dollars for the different tuners?

guessing it doesnt come with the case? too expensive if not

one more thing, whats your opinion, do you like silver or gold with the mohagony color? (although this doesnt matter, just curious)

If you want to hear a Jenny in action, I'm sure you've watched Julia Nunes. She inspired me to get my Jenny, check out my youtube to hear it. That's all I freakin play.

comes with Aquila's i don't think i specified on tuners so can't help you there. But yeah, Bushman Jenny's are great Uke's. Glad to have another uker on here with one :)

If you want to hear a Jenny in action, I'm sure you've watched Julia Nunes. She inspired me to get my Jenny, check out my youtube to hear it. That's all I freakin play.

comes with Aquila's i don't think i specified on tuners so can't help you there. But yeah, Bushman Jenny's are great Uke's. Glad to have another uker on here with one :)

you ordered it online right? just making sure they put the strings on it and its not extra...
and did they put strap buttons on yours?

yea ive heard julia nunes, amazing!!!!

I play a Bushman Jenny Tenor and I think it's the best sounding Uke I've ever heard. I've also played Jenny Baritones and Concerts they have all sounded good! I think Bushman is one of the best Ukes for the money I've found.

I noticed some of the Ukukele Orchestra of Great Brittan playing Bushmans.

I play a Bushman Jenny Tenor and I think it's the best sounding Uke I've ever heard. I've also played Jenny Baritones and Concerts they have all sounded good! I think Bushman is one of the best Ukes for the money I've found.

I noticed some of the Ukukele Orchestra of Great Brittan playing Bushmans.

really? someone i know says she doesnt really like her tenor bushman as much as her tenor applause :eek:

i wanted either a soprano electric applause or this concert jenny bushman...im getting the bushman because the sound is louder and has a warmer tone

We have 2 Applause sopranos and an Applause tenor. They are all in storage because they just don't hold a candle to our Bushmans. The Applause tenor does have a nice sound but unless you amp it the volume just isn't there.

I do wonder if there is more variation between wood Ukes like the Bushman than between the plastic comp Applauses.

We have 2 Applause sopranos and an Applause tenor. They are all in storage because they just don't hold a candle to our Bushmans. The Applause tenor does have a nice sound but unless you amp it the volume just isn't there.

I do wonder if there is more variation between wood Ukes like the Bushman than between the plastic comp Applauses.

k, thanks, im ordering my jenny concert online tomorrow....
is there only one type to choose from? the only options are the cut-away, but are all of them the same mohogany models? and does your bushman have the white binding?

I think all the Jennys have the white binding. Ours do. Mine is a tenor cutaway and my wife (SailQwest) has a concert. You might want to call Bushman instead of ordering on-line so you can find out what they have available. Also I would recommend getting the geared tuners. I believe that Bushman installs them for no extra charge.

Top Bottom