Sneaker Thread

i wish i could justify the cost of being a sneaker head. i love shoes. but i keep thinking about all the ukes i could buy with the money that i would spend on all those shoes.

$400 on a mahogany that i can have forever and if im careful will always look new

or

$400 on some white rayguns that i stick my feet into everyday and step on crap (sometimes literally)

at least thats the way i see it hahaha.

well i like shoes, not so much those colorful nikes ones cuz i usually dress in some slacks, a dress shirt, some flashy tie and tux vest. So i have like 3 different designs of puma el reys to match my outfits.

they look like this, the other two i have are canvas grey on black and black on white
lg34620703wpf.jpg

well i like shoes, not so much those colorful nikes ones cuz i usually dress in some slacks, a dress shirt, some flashy tie and tux vest. So i have like 3 different designs of puma el reys to match my outfits.

they look like this, the other two i have are canvas grey on black and black on white
lg34620703wpf.jpg
those are hot

dang didnt know you were a sneakerhead nuke thats tighttttt
ahah but rayguns don't cost that muchh haha
they go for about $250..im pretty sure.

$250... $400... at that price level, its still too much for me to be sticking my feet into and stepping in crap with hahaha. but yeah, ive soooo been jockin the white rayguns.

Some days ago I bought the classical white/black
adidas superstar II
I love their simple style.

hah. i started becoming a shoe-head. but then i got lazy with keeping up hahaha. i only have 3 pairs of dunks and 2 converse.

chucks... thats not ALL of them either. haha!
l_bfcb97ac92394e1fa76b50bbf1cbefd3.jpg

Holy crap that's whole mess load of chucks :eek:
Haha dude your my HERO! ! ! lol xP

haha@hypebeasts.

Back in my day, a new pair of Nikes were $100+ and they stood on the shelf for up to THREE WEEKS at the local Foot Locker. Nowadays, they have people WAITING OUTSIDE THE MALL SATURDAY MORNING and they can't last THREE MINUTES. Where are these childrens getting that kind of cash?!?! *waving cane around*

I have one pair of white on white shelltoes and a pair of blue/white Regimes. That's it. Personally, I never saw the point in collecting shoes and then not wearing them. I wonder the same thing about collecting cars. What's the point in having them if you're not going to use them? They just sit in their garage/shoebox/dropcloth collecting dust. Cars are meant to be driven, shoes are meant to be worn.

The logic is flawed to me, in my opinion.

haha@hypebeasts.

Back in my day, a new pair of Nikes were $100+ and they stood on the shelf for up to THREE WEEKS at the local Foot Locker. Nowadays, they have people WAITING OUTSIDE THE MALL SATURDAY MORNING and they can't last THREE MINUTES. Where are these childrens getting that kind of cash?!?! *waving cane around*

I have one pair of white on white shelltoes and a pair of blue/white Regimes. That's it. Personally, I never saw the point in collecting shoes and then not wearing them. I wonder the same thing about collecting cars. What's the point in having them if you're not going to use them? They just sit in their garage/shoebox/dropcloth collecting dust. Cars are meant to be driven, shoes are meant to be worn.

The logic is flawed to me, in my opinion.

Misterlee win's this topic

Top Bottom