FOR SALE: National-Resophonic Concert Mahogany

MG Lloyd

Reaction score
Regrettably I must sell my National Uke! Here it is, purchased new by me on 06 Feb 2007. It is in excellent to mint condition with no tarnish on the cover plate and no scratches or dings in the body. Plays and sounds wonderful...I will be sad to see her go! Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions-we can chat via email or over the phone or both! Price is $800 with case of course, and I would strongly prefer to ship it to the lower 48. Thanks!!

000_0232.jpg

000_0234.jpg

000_0237.jpg

000_0238.jpg

Well, it's very responsive to playing style. When played up towards the fingerboard with the thumb it can be quite mellow - but with some fingernails and played more towards the bridge it can cut through about any jam session! The Mahog + Reso makes for a nice combo - not as bright and "tinny" as the all metal Nationals.

For those who wonder what this uke sounds like, here's a soundfile of this very model I had recorded several months ago.

Looks nice... I want a reso-uke but won't be buying any more ukes this year... gotta wait until 2011. Sigh...

Top Bottom