Tampa Bay Ukulele Society "open mic"

bassfiddlesteve

Reaction score
Greetings fellow uke fans. As promised, I will be hosting the first ever TBUS open mic session at New Harmony Coffee & Tea in Clearwater. It's a nice little coffee shop and the owners Hailey & Kaitlin are excited about hosting our group. They are offering a 10% discount to TBUS members and they were surprised to learn that their business is just a few doors down from the workshop of master ukulele builder Augustino LoPrinzi. Augie may stop by and say "hi"...but he's fresh out of free samples ;)

Please join us on Saturday, July 25th at 2:00pm to share some good music, good company and tasty beverages. Everyone is invited to sing or play a few tunes and I'll have my acoustic bass if anyone wants some backup. Even if you just want to hang out and listen please bring along your uke because we'll probably end with a "group participation" number or two. I'll also have copies of the ukulele compilation CD "Square Pegs & Round Holes" for sale and 100% of the proceeds will benefit the American Asperger's Association.

Here's a link to the TBUS website where you can join for free and RSVP for this event:Tampa Bay Ukulele Society

- Steve

TBUS is up to 75 members! Who would have guessed?

Last edited:
Thanks Steve. It sounds like fun. I'm going to try to make it to meet you guys. Too bad about the "No free samples" though.

Top Bottom