The FedEx Man Brought Me....

ritzer012

UU+
Reaction score
a Pineapple Flea! Here's a picture (to prove it happened ;) ) of it wearing Aldrine's hat :)

I love the novelty of it and it's fun pineapple body and it's indestructibility...I hated the Hilos it came with...the only other strings I had on me were D'Addarios...which aren't even stretched out yet and sound 100 times better than the Hilos to me. I don't like how the D'Addarios feel fat under my fingers as compared to the Worths on my KoAloha but we'll see how it works out!

Happy new uke day to me :D

oops...forgot the pic in the first post

Attachments

• Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 56
Nice ukulele ^_^
Keep on jammin da ukulele!

Nice! :) Hope you have tons of fun with it!

Awesome! I love my pineapple Flea too. Hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it! The pineapple design is super underrated.

D'Addarios do feel huge. I had them on my Flea for a while, and liked the sound, but went to Worths because they were a little more comfortable on my fingers.

D'Addarios do feel huge. I had them on my Flea for a while, and liked the sound, but went to Worths because they were a little more comfortable on my fingers.

I have D'Addarios on my KPK. Didn't notice how thick they were till I tried a Kala (strung with Aquilas, I think) at a music store in the mall! Feels like I really have to press down on them hard to get the right sound on the KPK. :confused:

Pineapple Flea my next 'ukulele fer sure.

There is no better feeling then seeing the UPS/DHL/FedEx guy show up with a new uke after a long day (or week) of waiting for him. Congrats:shaka:

Lotsa FLEAS showin' up lately!
ENJOY!

There is no better feeling then seeing the UPS/DHL/FedEx guy show up with a new uke after a long day (or week) of waiting for him. Congrats:shaka:

In my case Parcelforce, but I know what you mean. Days seem so long when your waiting for a new Uke.

Top Bottom