Another Ecstatic Mainland Owner

UkuEroll

Reaction score
Got my Tenor Today. And just like to tell everyone how happy I am with it, I've just got to stop dribbling on it.:D
Can't say enough good things about Mike and Tookta, Absolute pleasure from start to finish.:bowdown:Hoping this will ease my UAS for a while, well at least till the bank balance recovers.:eek:

I got mine too, it's soooo pretty and it sounds soooo nice :D

Congratulations, and welcome to the Mainland Family. :shaka:
A whole lot of European sales lately, cool. ;)

I've just got to stop dribbling on it.:D

I mean, it's really cool that you have a great Mainland - awesome! Congrats! But the quote above? Just...well...ick.

Got my Tenor Today. And just like to tell everyone how happy I am with it, I've just got to stop dribbling on it.:D
Can't say enough good things about Mike and Tookta, Absolute pleasure from start to finish.:bowdown:Hoping this will ease my UAS for a while, well at least till the bank balance recovers.:eek:

Hope you got the gloss finish...that way the slobber will wipe right off. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Mainland family. And...WHERE ARE THE PICS????

you are now a victim of mike's kindness.
be ready to spend more $$ with mainland, cause mike keeps coming out with new ukes!

Excellent! Did you go with mahogany or cedar?
Its the Mahogany, but now I want a Cedar:D
Awesome. Join the Mainland owners group!

Also... PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPENNNNNN
Pictures to follow, just getting used to the new size.
Hope you got the gloss finish...that way the slobber will wipe right off. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Mainland family. And...WHERE ARE THE PICS????

Yep Gloss it is, the dribble just rolls of, and a quick wipe with the micro cloth and she's good to go:shaka:

Thanks Mike. I can't wait to see them.

P.S. We had a big gator on the tracks of our kiddie train ride yesterday. The "Gator Song" is taking shape.

And we gotta get some more hi-resolution pictures of Mainlands on the web. *cough, cough*

Top Bottom