Uke Lesson 4 - Is There A Place

great lesson, now i can make fun of my friend and tell him i learned it before he did haha.

its awesome to have danyo cummings on an episode too.

*edit*
WHOA! did Danyo say he wanted to meet me?!

Last edited:
hahaha this episode was so much fun to make! We had like... half an hour more worth of outakes that wasn't on there hahaha.

And yes... I was injured that weekend. Actually the weird thing is, that incident took a chunk off my middle finger. Now, I slightly lost feeling on the tip of that finger. No joke. If you look close enough it's actually slightly smaller than the other one. I did a small bit of it on my 5 random facts video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

I accidentally slammed a desk drawer on my finger. It was broken and needed a little UMPH to close. So I held on to it and slammed it catching my finger along for the ride. I really gotta take care of myself better... I'm super clumsy. Hahahaha

Last edited:
Is it just me or are these some of the best out takes to date?

i like those outtakes.... especially the very last one haha. thanks for the lesson guys, i've always wanted to learn aldrine's way of doing it.

hahaha this episode was so much fun to make! We had like... half an hour more worth of outakes that wasn't on there hahaha.

And yes... I was injured that weekend. Actually the weird thing is, that incident took a chunk off my middle finger. Now, I slightly lost feeling on the tip of that finger. No joke. If you look close enough it's actually slightly smaller than the other one. I did a small bit of it on my 5 random facts video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

I accidentally slammed a desk drawer on my finger. It was broken and needed a little UMPH to close. So I held on to it and slammed it catching my finger along for the ride. I really gotta take care of myself better... I'm super clumsy. Hahahaha

Dude, twice in one day >.>

Great lesson, I love that song ^_^
But hey does anyone have the lyrics to the. . .I guess "Filipino" version that song Aldrine played back on 2/9/08 for the Ukulele Underground Live Show?

you guys are trips! i love it!

hey thanks for the lessons, i have some new finger picking to practice...

My fifth rick roll in 24 hrs. Wow.

Well, the good news is that the lesson was great. Still trying to get myself to lift off the right finger at the right time. Minor brain-hand-coordination problems there...like when I click all of these rickrolls.

fingerpicking and singing is my kryptonite

think i'll be practicing this one for a looooooong time

Top Bottom