Got my fisrt uke!!!

sws321

Reaction score
i was out getting a 6 pack when my mom called and said my uke showed up (drove recklessly fast to get home) its awesome ..sounds great looks great plays great ...only thing is i see a small crack on the inside near the side of the uke its a thin wood to shape the side i guess? ...its not visable on the outside and u gotta look into the uke to see it so im not to bugged by it

i was out getting a 6 pack when my mom called and said my uke showed up (drove recklessly fast to get home) its awesome ..sounds great looks great plays great ...only thing is i see a small crack on the inside near the side of the uke its a thin wood to shape the side i guess? ...its not visable on the outside and u gotta look into the uke to see it so im not to bugged by it

Congrats!!
Keep strumming! :music:

Like this one?
KalKA15S.jpg

Thats a great looking Uke, don't think I have heard one ever though

For a second I thought you ran out for a six pack of ukes and I was going to be REALLY impressed...still - happy new uke day!

If it has a crack, you might want to contact the store / erson you bought it from. If you bought it brand new, then you should be able to get a replacement. Does the crack look deep?

yea thats the one bratset its nice and loud for something so small. well it sounds awesome and im sure if i threw some wood glue and held it with my finger it would fix it ...its nothing major besides if i have a bunch of the same at one place ill know what ones mine lol. im ok with it i don't stress to much its not that deep like its just the top layer of what it was. Its my first uke so who knows ill mostly get a new one if i stick with it anyway ya know ....hmmm maybe a concert...

so excited you couldn't even spell first haha

congrats man get on some lessons and get vids up for us to hear!

Your 'ukulele is a laminate (plywood) and grain separation is not uncommon in laminates both usually nothing to worry about except maybe in a boat. Play away until you're ready for your next upgrade. Congratulations and welsome aboard. :shaka:

Top Bottom