For Sale: Kala KA-MT and concert Fluke "Mookule"

Roy Jovero

Reaction score
It's summer and I'm out of shape, so I decided to sell a couple ukuleles to fund the road bike I want.

First is my first real uke, a Kala KA-MT mango tenor. I bought it back in March and it's in pretty good condition. There are the normal scuff marks around the soundhole and a couple dings. I restrung it with D'Addario Pro Arte strings and will include a spare set. It will also come with a zippered, hard sided case and a humidifier. $200 shipped to the US.

Next is my newest uke, a concert, cow print Fluke, known as a Mookulele. This has the plastic fretboard. I bought it brand new from a fellow UU member, and have had it for only a week. I replaced the original Hilo strings with D'Addario Pro Artes. A spare set will be included. This will come with the padded drawstring gig bag. $150 shipped to the US.

I have pictures available to send, so if you're interested, just email me at roy.jovero@gmail.com and I'll send them ASAP.

I'd like to sell these by Saturday morning, so I can ride this weekend. I will mail these out the following day.

Mahalos!!!

Just bumping this up before I hit the hay. Keep in mind that I am somewhat flexible with the prices.

Email me. But please bear in mind that shipping to Mexico may cost significantly more than shipping within the US

no worries, I have a P.O. BOX in Texas...so shipping is gonna be just fine..but thanks!!

EMAIL SENT!!! =D

Last edited:
no worries, I have a P.O. BOX in Texas...so shipping is gonna be just fine..but thanks!!

EMAIL SENT!!! =D

OK.. now when I read your name I hear Senior (Mister in Spanish) and not senior Member in my head.

heh

JT

More tempting if you post photos here!;)
–Lori

Hey hello, did u receive my email?? :)
Right now I have 125 dlls! that's my offer since you said you are flexible with the cost...what do you think??

Hey hello, did u receive my email?? :)
Right now I have 125 dlls! that's my offer since you said you are flexible with the cost...what do you think??

Check your email. I finally got around to responding to your email.

Pics of mango and Mookulele attached. Email me at roy.jovero@gmail.com for more.

Attachments

• P1070072.jpg
    P1070072.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 61
  • P1070064.jpg
    P1070064.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 57
Morning bump. I spent a little too much on my bike and accessories (I still need to get a couple more items, too), so I need to sell these quick. I'm still pretty flexible on prices too.

Top Bottom