Let's Dance

awesome take, this learned by ear?

very great job i must say, my favorite video cover form you by far.

This is from Dominators tab. I made some changes to it, but the skeleton is from there.

Thanks for the compliment!

Somehow, I was expecting the David Bowie song. But this rendition (whoever wrote it) was awesome! :)

It reminds me of the passion of flamenco guitarists, you play very well. Oh, and the built-in sound wasn't bad, either. Kudos to you! :D

:eek: Great job!

Where do you learn these songs?

D U D E !!
You Da MAN!!!:eek:
:music:

Supurb job!!!!! I loved that you played YOUR interpretation of Jake's song. Excellent passion too. And you looked like you were really having fun!....OMG, I'm sounding like Paula Abdul :eek:

Do you think you could post some sort of the skeleton you have? Dominator had to take down a bunch of Jake's songs.

Is there a place to get the tabs for "Let's Dance" other than from Dominator? I'm assuming he had to take them down because Jake will eventually want to make some money off of a book of songs/tabs. So, is there a place to get Jake's tabs that has his permission?

I'm not really sure why I'm asking for the tabs, haha, I've only been playing for a few months and am not nearly good enough to be able to play that song. I guess I want them out of curiosity and a goal to reach.

Thanks!:shaka:

MDUke

I've waited this long, I guess I can wait for Jake's book.

Top Bottom