Should I change my user name

• Yes Change it

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • No keep it

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters

UkuEroll

Reaction score
I contacted rayan about changing my user name, when I first came on I just picked something quick, not thinking that I would be on here much....How wrong could I have been. He said he would change it for me, but now I don't know if it's a good idea, what do you guys think. I've done a little poll to help me make up my mind. I just think UkuEroll is a bit naff.

It's up to you.
But IF you change your username then you should post what's your new username so pepole know that it's you.

My answer to your poll depends entirely on what you plan on changing it to. :D

JJ

Ukue rolls are my favorite sushi. I'd keep the name.:biglaugh::

i put change it, because by the sounds of it... its on your mind - and stuff like this stay on your mind for ages...

change it to something you want - because you'll probably stay here for a while and want to have a good name.... just put ur old name in your sig :D

I like Leroy4bz better, but maybe with two z's. Let's see how they look.

Leroy4bz

Leroy4bzz

Hmmm, I guess one z will do.

Definitely change it. Your user name has had me worried from the beginning, and it keeps me awake now and then. Or if I sleep well, in the early morning I will have this nightmare with big mirrored letters UKU EROLL UKU EROLL UKU EROLL and twins in long hallways and an old lady in a bath.

Then comes the guy with the axe...

I contacted rayan about changing my user name, when I first came on I just picked something quick

I did the same thing and didn't realize until the next day that my user name sounds like puke (the P is my first name initial). I figured I was stuck being vomit man.

Definitely change it. Your user name has had me worried from the beginning, and it keeps me awake now and then. Or if I sleep well, in the early morning I will have this nightmare with big mirrored letters UKU EROLL UKU EROLL UKU EROLL and twins in long hallways and an old lady in a bath.

:biglaugh:
...all work and no uke makes Jack a dull boy...

Herrreee's Johnny!

One of the weirdest posts I've read in a long time...and I think I understood most if not all of it...

I vote change it, I guess - though I've come to know you a bit as UkuEroll, so I'll have to adapt to a new name...poor me! I do really like Leroy4bz, though.

I did the same thing and didn't realize until the next day that my user name sounds like puke (the P is my first name initial). I figured I was stuck being vomit man.

Hahaha! I thought it was supposed to be the double meaning - P-Uker, and puker!

hahah!! :shaka:

LOLzzzz!!!

oh and i voted "No".

How about UkuleLeroy? :D

Top Bottom