UU Shirt fittings/sizings, question?

gotrice415510

Reaction score
i bought a UU shirt a while ago in large and it seems to have a really slim fit, especially in the shoulder area as well as having short sleeves (Im not that big of a boy either). I was just wondering if an of u guys that normally wear a size large fit in the XL UU shirts comfortably.

I have two - the navy blue one is a bit snug. The new black one is a different brand and actually fits much larger than the navy does (same size). Now if they'd just get green in a 3x..

I've got an M and it's not that slim fit tbh.. and it's pretty long (like most tees lately) :p

I have two - the navy blue one is a bit snug. The new black one is a different brand and actually fits much larger than the navy does (same size). Now if they'd just get green in a 3x..

The navy blue one should be fitting you quite well soon. UUBL remember? I got a large ladies T-shirt when they came out and it was way too snug for my tastes. Now, if they'd get some shirts in a raspberry color -- my favorite -- we'd be talkin'.....

I always thought Hawaiians liked their shirts large (heavy weight size)... like HUGE! Kamaka doesn't have a Polo that will fit me. :( They're all too large. haha
Why are these UU shirts slim fit? haha, seems like they're deviating from old Hawaiian ways. :D

Last edited:
I got the women's t-shirt in heather grey, in medium, and felt it was a little tighter than I expected. I don't know if it will shrink in the wash, so I better be careful. Much tighter, and I won't be able to wear it.

Do the t-shirts shrink? Anybody have experience with the women's shirts?

Maybe add a size chart, with measurement guidelines to the UU shop.

–Lori

t-shirts always shrink. It may take a while but eventually they will. I think the ladies tees are supposed to be tight fitting. Yes, if I had a body like the girls at Hooters I'd wear tight fitting stuff too. I'm just jealous, that's all. It sucks that I'm way past my peak.

I got 2 and they are XL, I usually get large here in the UK, but the XLs where just a bit big to start with but after a wash or two, they are now perfect, I would get a slightly larger size and then if they are too big put them on a hot wash.

My XL black, and XL Pake red shirts fit perfectly which means a tad lose. ;)

My solution to the dilemma was to just order two shirts--one L and one XL.

As it turns out, the XL fits me better. But it's nice to have a (slightly snug) back-up shirt. :D

JJ

Top Bottom