my school is being FINED!

FOURTH TIME I'VE BEEN RICKROLLED IN 24 HRS. Wow. Fool me once...fool me twice... but fool me four times...daaang. I was so sure I wouldn't go for another rick roll for a while. But no, this time, I didn't just get the youtube rickroll. I got the mother of all internet rickrolls. Grrrr.

I'll have my revenge...when you're not expecting it, Fred...it'll come. :D

hahaha! jon thats hilarious

I'm a mac user. All you have to do is click to close the tab or hit command+W. When the popup messages start coming just click em then hit close window once more between msgs and it will go away.

FOURTH TIME I'VE BEEN RICKROLLED IN 24 HRS. Wow. Fool me once...fool me twice... but fool me four times...daaang. I was so sure I wouldn't go for another rick roll for a while. But no, this time, I didn't just get the youtube rickroll. I got the mother of all internet rickrolls. Grrrr.

I'll have my revenge...when you're not expecting it, Fred...it'll come. :D

haha yeah....^_^

Damn you. Damn you.

Ok so ive come to this conclusion

I haven't got this joke until now hahahaha!! and i would about 10 times later i finally get it :D MY intelligence is poor

But i don't mind - i like this song :D

Damn it, walked right into that one.

i hate you....... i tried holding down enter, but it just opens up more tabs, it took me 5 minutes to get rid of it all

I've heard that these things put viruses on your computer, the thing is when you click ok, it's actually saying that you're allowing the website to upload the virus so then your antivirus can't do anything about it! Beware!

I've heard that these things put viruses on your computer, the thing is when you click ok, it's actually saying that you're allowing the website to upload the virus so then your antivirus can't do anything about it! Beware!

get a mac. hehe :D

get a mac. hehe :D
Oh ya, I'm getting a Mac Book Pro soon, but still it won't be long till there will be viruses for macs too. The more popular they get, the more viruses there will be. The only thing is that most viruses that are for PC, were written on macs, lol!!!

Oh ya, I'm getting a Mac Book Pro soon, but still it won't be long till there will be viruses for macs too. The more popular they get, the more viruses there will be. The only thing is that most viruses that are for PC, were written on macs, lol!!!

macs have viruses too. it's hard to say that something doesn't have viruses... it's just a matter of how much. if you're worried about viruses, maybe linux would help too. what's linux? another os like mac and windows, just not as widely known so there's even less viruses.

as for the rickroll.... dam you fred... i was thinking, WOW a refund on ALL your classes?!?! that's awesome. but noooo.....

Top Bottom