PDA

View Full Version : my school is being FINED!

Fred Miu
04-01-2008, 06:24 AM
thats right! and i get my money back for alkl my courses.

from page on yahoo and on youtube.

front page baby! w00t! (http://www.smouch.net/lol/)

davoomac
04-01-2008, 07:27 AM
nice! you get a refund and everything?? that's crazy..

JumpingPulgas
04-01-2008, 07:43 AM
Hahaha...I actually like that song...and I use to have the same hairstyle back in the 80s :D

strongergodzilla
04-01-2008, 09:11 AM
just a word for mac users, that website is really hard to get rid of...its not easy to quit. dont open in a class O_o

:/

experimentjon
04-01-2008, 06:07 PM
FOURTH TIME I'VE BEEN RICKROLLED IN 24 HRS. Wow. Fool me once...fool me twice... but fool me four times...daaang. I was so sure I wouldn't go for another rick roll for a while. But no, this time, I didn't just get the youtube rickroll. I got the mother of all internet rickrolls. Grrrr.

I'll have my revenge...when you're not expecting it, Fred...it'll come. :D

davoomac
04-01-2008, 06:20 PM
hahaha! jon thats hilarious

I'm a mac user. All you have to do is click to close the tab or hit command+W. When the popup messages start coming just click em then hit close window once more between msgs and it will go away.

Fred Miu
04-01-2008, 07:07 PM
FOURTH TIME I'VE BEEN RICKROLLED IN 24 HRS. Wow. Fool me once...fool me twice... but fool me four times...daaang. I was so sure I wouldn't go for another rick roll for a while. But no, this time, I didn't just get the youtube rickroll. I got the mother of all internet rickrolls. Grrrr.

I'll have my revenge...when you're not expecting it, Fred...it'll come. :D

haha yeah....^_^

seeso
04-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Damn you. Damn you.

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Ok so ive come to this conclusion

I haven't got this joke until now hahahaha!! and i would about 10 times later i finally get it :D MY intelligence is poor

But i don't mind - i like this song :D

Weezy
04-02-2008, 01:12 AM
hahahaha i had to learn the words to that song and make up a dance for it last year. maybe i'll post a video of it... rick roll style:D

BrianB
04-02-2008, 04:42 AM
Damn it, walked right into that one.

Plainsong
04-08-2008, 11:10 AM
He's never give you up, and he'll never let you down.

cMejilla
05-29-2008, 08:25 PM
that was really hard to get off :(

4strings707
05-29-2008, 09:14 PM
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAaaahhhHHhhhhhhhhHh!!!!!!!!

Kaneohe til the end
05-30-2008, 12:34 AM
i hate you....... i tried holding down enter, but it just opens up more tabs, it took me 5 minutes to get rid of it all

JackT
05-30-2008, 12:40 AM
every single dam day haha

1uke
05-30-2008, 05:49 AM
I've heard that these things put viruses on your computer, the thing is when you click ok, it's actually saying that you're allowing the website to upload the virus so then your antivirus can't do anything about it! Beware!

davoomac
05-30-2008, 05:57 AM
I've heard that these things put viruses on your computer, the thing is when you click ok, it's actually saying that you're allowing the website to upload the virus so then your antivirus can't do anything about it! Beware!

get a mac. hehe :D

1uke
05-30-2008, 06:03 AM
get a mac. hehe :D
Oh ya, I'm getting a Mac Book Pro soon, but still it won't be long till there will be viruses for macs too. The more popular they get, the more viruses there will be. The only thing is that most viruses that are for PC, were written on macs, lol!!!

tripl3thr33
05-30-2008, 08:23 AM
Oh ya, I'm getting a Mac Book Pro soon, but still it won't be long till there will be viruses for macs too. The more popular they get, the more viruses there will be. The only thing is that most viruses that are for PC, were written on macs, lol!!!

macs have viruses too. it's hard to say that something doesn't have viruses... it's just a matter of how much. if you're worried about viruses, maybe linux would help too. what's linux? another os like mac and windows, just not as widely known so there's even less viruses.

as for the rickroll.... dam you fred... i was thinking, WOW a refund on ALL your classes?!?! that's awesome. but noooo.....

russ_buss
05-30-2008, 09:29 AM
nice, Fred's rickroll still going strong after two months! longest roll ever!:rofl:

Fred Miu
05-30-2008, 10:05 AM
i feel so proud. haha:D:nana::rock::rofl:

Fred Miu
05-30-2008, 10:07 AM
macs have viruses too. it's hard to say that something doesn't have viruses... it's just a matter of how much. if you're worried about viruses, maybe linux would help too. what's linux? another os like mac and windows, just not as widely known so there's even less viruses.

as for the rickroll.... dam you fred... i was thinking, WOW a refund on ALL your classes?!?! that's awesome. but noooo.....

haha dont think that i didnt forget about that joke thing about editing. >_<

nikolo727
05-30-2008, 10:10 AM
damn that skinny white guy who stole a black mans vocal chords

fred and rayan.

i will have my revenge.

im going with jon and seeso seemed pretty pissed so he can come along to.

revenge trip!

my codename is deth.

seeso will be known as nana

and jon

is known as.....

jon...

(ta-da)

alden
05-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Fred - What are you doing on a computer? Shouldn't you be enjoying the white sandy beaches of Hawaii?

BTW - Thanks for the RR. I really needed that. ;)

Fred Miu
05-30-2008, 03:46 PM
Fred - What are you doing on a computer? Shouldn't you be enjoying the white sandy beaches of Hawaii?

BTW - Thanks for the RR. I really needed that. ;)

welcome.

and i cant leave until the leasing lady comes, i got busted by security at the hotel. im not registered because shes not here, so i chill and do push ups haha

and nikolo, what are you talking about? ryan wasnt a part of this.

dafamcallsmebj
05-30-2008, 04:21 PM
CRAP!!!!
almost 2 months later and i get rik rolled by fred!!
good one buddy!!!
i couldnt stop laughing!!!
sooooo embarassed!!!

nikolo727
05-30-2008, 04:34 PM
and nikolo, what are you talking about? ryan wasnt a part of this.

he did a rick...ooooo in the sight announcements thread he had a rick roll video.

but it was for the lesson. o.

in that case your off the hook right now ryan....but you......

o plus i have the flu so thats why i was on this morning. i missed school. shit.. i missed my history final.

anyway im drugged up on crap right now and im kinda just pullling a bob marley and watching my dog chew on my toe.....ill bbl i have to push her off.....teething bitch.

your mine.

(dude i dont know what im talking about i just chugged a mountain dew. i have no idea what is going on right now lol.)

deach
05-30-2008, 04:42 PM
http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2008/HEALTH/04/09/brain.drugs/art.ritalin.cnn.jpg

Howlin Hobbit
05-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Sorry, but I find a "joke" that causes me to have to use my force application to quit utility to be less than funny. :mad:

As for the other conversation, I'm on an Ubuntu Linux box right now. If I'd been on my Windows box it probably would would have crashed the machine and there'd be more than one "mad face" smiley.

nikolo727
05-30-2008, 06:15 PM
http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2008/HEALTH/04/09/brain.drugs/art.ritalin.cnn.jpg
:biglaugh: sit down and consider this for a minute deach. do you really think that will have an effect on me. lol. it already takes like 5 advil pm's for me to sleep. im likea bull elephant. ;)