Any New Jersey ukers out there?

molokinirum

Reaction score
Hey, I am a noobie to the uke and wondering if there are any NJ players out there to possibly start a group to meet and play.

Central Jersey

I am off exit 9 on Turnpike. I have learned most from this site and talking to others. So far so good. As of now I don't own a uke but am going to Hawaii in the fall and will be buying one then.:music:

monmouth county is hugee. i have a crap tourist uke that i bought when i went back home to guam for a summer. its act pretty sweet. works just fine. im gonna buy a new one though when i have money. =) ive been playing for several months but ive played guitar for 7 years so it was easy to transition.

ahhh...must be good to have the guitar as a foundation to build on. I have no experience to build on. that is why I would really like to get some live instruction before I pick up too many bad habits. but either way this has been way easier and way more fun than I expected.

btw, I got mine from MGM (music guy mike) on ebay. talked to him before I bought and he was very helpful.

Best of luck to you.

:music:

Monmouth county

Im also from Monmouth county but on the coast right around exit 31 on 195. Ive been playing for about a year now, but I have a guitar background. What part of monmouth county is everyone else from?

I'm in Middletown Township, Monmouth County. I know many uke players in the area. During the summer, a friend and I play uke at a local park near Sandy Hook. We play 1 or 2 times a week in the afternoon, usually between 1-5PM. You're welcome to sit-in sometime. PM, and I'll let you know where and when. We're not on a schedule, so you'd probably only get notice in the morning that we're jamming that day.

south jersey, south jersey! right near cherry hill, if anyone's around. but from september to may, with the exception of some weekends, I'm in new brunswick. anyone else in the area?

where i live

i used to live in monouth county i lived in west belmar/wall twp i loved it there now i live in a suburb by atlantic city

I'm up north in Bergen County :)

Top Bottom