How to Bake Cheeseburger Cupcakes

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
bring these too

i2dw5nf19p1a6mrqDWuowoLXo1_500.jpg

jello burgers!!

Vanilla and walnut flavored Jell-O bun, pistachio flavored lettuce, cherry and cherry cream Jell-O tomatoes, chocolate and chocolate mousse flavored Jell-O burger, orange-lemon Jell-O cheese, lemon-lime Jell-O pickles and coconut flavored Jell-O onions.

In case you prefer spaghetti and meatballs to hamburgers...

2417273202_5bf7407864.jpg

I haven't baked these yet, but I bought the book...lots of white chocolate frosting piped onto the cupcake resembles the spaghetti noodles and Ferrero Rocher candy is the meatball portion...

Mmmm.. yumm.

Lol; i didnt read the full title so when i saw the picture i was thinking
"why do those look soo.. PERFECT?!"

Gaah; i can hear my stomach talking D:

Actually,
i dont recall eating in a while... >,<

totally gonna make those oneday:)

Did it!

After seeing this thread, my daughter and I made some of these for my other daughter's 13th birthday.

The reaction from friends and family is priceless.

Attachments

• cheeseburger.JPG
    cheeseburger.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 22
After seeing this thread, my daughter and I made some of these for my other daughter's 13th birthday.

The reaction from friends and family is priceless.

Wow! Those look great, Harold! Was it difficult?

Wow! Those look great, Harold! Was it difficult?

Not at all. We used two cupcake pans and did a white and chocolate at the same time (twice) to speed the process.

You'll even have quite a few, uh, remnants, to snack on when you're done. You'll use the whole white one and just half of the chocolate (two pieces of bun vs one hunk o'meat). Squirt the frosting through a tip and don't bother too much with under the bun, the trick is to keep the colors visible. A little juice helped the seeds to stick (critical for the final look).

When you eat one, part of you is still thinking cheeseburger...

Awesome. Gotta try this sometime. I wish I could have seen their faces, Harold!

These are adorable!

Cheeseburger Cupcakes also sounds like it should be a Jack Johnson song title, doesn't it? :cool:

dang seeso you find the weirdest stuff.. lol but oh man do these look freakin awesome !!! i gotta try this !

I second that. But it's true, Seeso's finds are truly amazing.

Luckily I'm getting some Carls Jr. right now! Mmmmm-MM!

Top Bottom