I can't stop starring at this thing!

BrotherUke

Reaction score
My new Kamaka arrived today. It is just an absolutely beautiful instrument. I love the tone and the feel of the neck. The action is just perfect no buzzing at all. The first thing I noticed was how light it was compared to my laminate. Light... but sturdily constructed. The symmetry of the grain just knocks me out they book matched this thing perfectly. I'm one happy UU'er!

The problem is I can't make it through a song without having to stop and stare at it. I think I'm in love:love:

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful. I see what you mean about the symmetry.
Nice wood really is delightful, huh?

Beautiful uke! Congratulations!

The problem is I can't make it through a song without having to stop and stare at it. I think I'm in love
I can see your problem.
Just play in front of the mirror!
–Lori

WOW! Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations. May you have many happy years of playing and staring at this beauty.
Regards,
Ray

Oooh... that is nice-lookin'.

I guess you could just start playing in front of a mirror. :cool:

JJ

It is just gorgeous. Enjoy playing and staring at it. :D

No buzz huh -- good. Sniffle. I can't get my Kamaka to stop buzzing. Sigh. Sorry - don't want to rain on your parade, I'm practically in tears over it though...and I can't concentrate on anything else right now.

Anyway, enough of my problems, I wish big congratulations to you on a beautiful looking and sounding ukulele.

Happy New Uke day!

I can't stop starring at her too! I hope you don't mind.:eek: She's beautiful.

Last edited:
"No buzz huh -- good. Sniffle. I can't get my Kamaka to stop buzzing. Sigh. Sorry - don't want to rain on your parade, I'm practically in tears over it though...and I can't concentrate on anything else right now."

Yes, I saw your posts and that's the first thing I checked. I'm definitely going to be sensitive to the humidity issue. It can get dry in the house over the winter here in the Northeast. I still have the Kamaka strings on it so I don't know if that is the differentiator. I really hope that you get this fixed. I'd suggest calling the factory but they haven't responded to my e-mail.

Beautiful! Ok, so Megan Fox is hot too...go see her in action if you haven't already! Transformers was great! :p

Anyway, hope you have lotsa fun with your new beauty!

well, if you can't stop staring at her, you can send her over this way so you can no longer stare at her :)

But truly, you've got yourself a one of a kind ukulele.

Top Bottom