Ocarina

UkuleleHill

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on here plays the ocarina?

I used to have a crappy ocarina I've had since I was like 8 because of Zelda. I gave it to my best friend's big brother for his 16th birthday last year.

It looked like the Ocarina of Time, except green. Hm. But there's another kind, isn't there? It's like circular and you play it like a recorder.

When I think of ocarina, I think of that one episode of Doug where everyone was in the talent show, and Skeeter made an ocarina out of a stale bread roll. Does anyone else remember that?

Just bought a 12-hole ocarina as Chirstmas gift. Coz I love Zelda's tunes & want to play the ocarina like Link :)

I think it would be nice accompany by ukulele. The problem is that I can't find the tab or music sheet to play with......

I have a few, until I learned I suck as bad on those as I do most other instruments.

I own one, once the website I bought it from is back up I'll post a pick, it's cuter than hell. I just got it for myself this christmas, but haven't practiced much on account of that I also got a banjo

Top Bottom