Slowly getting there

NatalieLin6

Reaction score
In a little suburb outside of Detroit, Michigan.
After helping do my mom's garage roof, I am almost halfway to being able to buy a Mainland ukulele. If I can keep it up, I should be able to buy it for myself for my birthday next month. WOOHOO! That would be the best birthday present EVER!!! Just thought I would share because I am excited.

Good luck!

After helping do my mom's garage roof, I am almost halfway to being able to buy a Mainland ukulele. If I can keep it up, I should be able to buy it for myself for my birthday next month. WOOHOO! That would be the best birthday present EVER!!! Just thought I would share because I am excited.

Nice Natalie! That's a great present - when's your birthday? Mine is next month, also...

After helping do my mom's garage roof, I am almost halfway to being able to buy a Mainland ukulele.

WOW Natz, you I roofer? I'm impressed! I used to roof for several year before I messed up my back permanently. I are definately earning your 'ukulele well! :shaka:

Last edited:

Keep saving, you won't be disappointed.:shaka:

You'll appreciate that uke far more than if someone else had bought it for you. You EARNED it - that means a lot.

ENJOY!

John Colter.

I have been to Mainland and been played quite a few of Mike's ukes. They are a really good deal for the money. I think you'll be very happy with your birthday present. And it's less than a month away. Keep us posted on your progress.

Gonna get a Mainland soon too I hope :)
My Birthday is in August aswell :)

Hi fellow Nat! :) Good for you to have that goal and stick to it. And like others have said, it really makes a difference when you buy a uke yourself. I've saved up for my three ukes and it's such a reward to finally get it. Keep going! :shaka:

WOW Natz, you I roofer? I'm impressed! I used to roof for several year before I messed up my back permanently. I are definately earning your 'ukulele well! :shaka:
I'm kind of a roofer, I wouldn't be able to do it by myself or anything, but I did do a lot. It also helped me get over my fear of heights a little bit.

Roofing! Wow that's hard, hot work! Maybe you'll have to do a rooftop video next month and show off your handy work.:D
I may just do that, I am very proud of how it looks. I wish I had a before pictue though, then you can really see the improvement. I think it was the original roof from when it was built in the 60's.

Top Bottom