Song Help Request blue roses falling

Can't help with tabs or anything.
But...
Ukejon (not sure if he ever posts here) once rerecorded Blue Roses Falling, and I took his version and added some overdubs (bass, keys, percussion)
I still have not heard the original version by Jake!

But maybe a second recording of the song helps you to find out some tabs...
http://www.box.net/shared/xvsx8880kg

You can get tabs from Dominator, that's who I got my tabs for this song from.
It's a nice song, and easy to learn.
Personally I had this song down within a week or so haha xP
When I played the first chords of the song it send tingles down my spine :eek:

Ukejon (not sure if he ever posts here) once rerecorded Blue Roses Falling, and I took his version and added some overdubs (bass, keys, percussion)
I still have not heard the original version by Jake!

Nice combined version of this song WS. John is a monster player on his own and what you added sounded great.

Dominator

hey dominator.. do you think you could do like a tutorial or make tabs for this song?.. i really want to learn it.. ive researched and no one has the tabs... you had it but you took it off because of jakes request...

seriously...

just email dominator for more details on this. ;)

Dominator has like everything. so email and ask him. also, i don't know if Dominator has the 'new' version of blue roses falling which jake has been playing lately...just a few minor changes that you can easily pick up by watching his youtube videos. if anyone has any questions regarding the song, i'm willing to help !

i don't know if Dominator has the 'new' version of blue roses falling which jake has been playing lately...just a few minor changes that you can easily pick up by watching his youtube videos. if anyone has any questions regarding the song, i'm willing to help !

The tab I put together a few years ago is the version played on the Million Miles Away DVD. So it doesn't have the nice intro and the outro that Jake plays these days. But once you learn the basic arrangement and get comfortable with it you won't have much trouble picking up the intro or the outro or putting something together to make it your own.

The tab I put together a few years ago is the version played on the Million Miles Away DVD. So it doesn't have the nice intro and the outro that Jake plays these days. But once you learn the basic arrangement and get comfortable with it you won't have much trouble picking up the intro or the outro or putting something together to make it your own.

Does anyone know where I can get a version of Jake playing this song? I've never heard his, only covers.

Does anyone know where I can get a version of Jake playing this song? I've never heard his, only covers.

Edmund, are you interested in an audio or video version? I don't think anyone has ever posted a video on Youtube of Jake playing this song. Not sure why that is because I know he plays it sometimes. Nobody has posted it from the DVD either.

make up ones own intro would make the song unique to every one who plays it
im pritty sure jake would like that

falling for you by opihi pickers

does anyone know the tabs for the picking portion

help please.

tanks!!!

shoots

Top Bottom