Something by George Harrison

upskydowncloud

Reaction score
Hey,

This is my first real video so be kind! It's a pretty poor attempt in front of the camera at Something by George Harrison. It's work in progress but I thought I'd put up this take or else I'd never get it done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGw9lney2S8

Thanks to Dominator for the tab and pointing me in the right direction with his mp3 of the song.

Cheers,

John

Great job on your first video John. You have to start somewhere and now you are over that hurdle :shaka:.

Thanks Dom! It's pretty nerve-racking playing in front of the camera, hopefully I'll build up on it from here.

Thanks again for all of your help, your tabs really make playing the uke worthwhile.

Thanks Dom! It's pretty nerve-racking playing in front of the camera, hopefully I'll build up on it from here.

Thanks again for all of your help, your tabs really make playing the uke worthwhile.

I know what you mean about being nervous, but you needn't have worried you did a great job. Sub +1 What Uke have you got? was it a Pete Howlett.

I know what you mean about being nervous, but you needn't have worried you did a great job. Sub +1 What Uke have you got? was it a Pete Howlett.

Thanks for the kind words, it's difficult to play in front of the camera if you ask me. My uke is a Kamaka HF-3 with some special additions, I should have put that on the description but was avoiding detail as I didn't want too many people to see my first attempt.

Why would you not want people to see it, I can't talk I've only done a few vids myself and I hid my face on the first one, but now, thanks to the support of the guys and girls on here,I don't care anymore.
Nice Uke, I thought it wasn't run of the mill, did you get it imported?

Why would you not want people to see it, I can't talk I've only done a few vids myself and I hid my face on the first one, but now, thanks to the support of the guys and girls on here,I don't care anymore.
Nice Uke, I thought it wasn't run of the mill, did you get it imported?

Yeah it is good to get so much support. I bought the uke and brought it across when I was on holiday in America, I love it!

Top Bottom