Pete Howlett concert Uklectic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GX9901

Reaction score
FS: Pete Howlett concert Uklectic

This is a concert Uklectic made by Pete Howlett. I think it was one of the earlier prototypes. The original owner ordered it without finish and used Minwax wipe on polyurathane on it.

This uke is made with a spanish cedar body with a blister figure sapelle top. It has rosewood fingerboard and pin bridge. The tuners are friction type and it has a chambered body with a passive pickup.

The uke has quite a few scratch marks on the back, but no excessive scratches. Just about all of the scratches were on the uke when I acquired it and I had no issues with it. The top is in good shape with no obvious scratches or dents.

This is primarily an electric ukulele meant to be plugged into an amplifier. However, the construction of this uke also allows it to have a clearly audible acoustic sound. It is much louder acoustically than say a BugsGear or Risa Uke Solid.

Again I'm selling this to downsize my collection, as I never play it.

Here is a soundfile with this ukulele.

I'm asking for $250 shipped within the continental USA. I'm willing to ship outside of continental USA for actual shipping cost. Paypal is preferred.

Here are some pictures:

369286021.jpg

369286025.jpg

369286033.jpg

369286036.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom