Fleas

Ive_Ben_Crazy

Reaction score
I just wanted to ask a kinda random question that's been on my mind. Are Flea ukuleles waterproof?

Not immersible waterproof. But okay to sweat on or get caught in the rain playing it waterproof. Of course, you'll want to dry it off afterwards.

And that's only the ones with the plastic fretboard. Remember, the soundboard on a Flea is wood, as is the neck.

Bottom line: don't plan on storing your Flea in the aquarium or swimming pool. :rolleyes: But it's great for taking to the beach.

Darn. I was hoping to get one so I can play it while I swim in the pool. :D

Their shape makes them a decent emergency canoe paddle. ;)

What are you planning on doing with it, the mind boogles:eek:

My big concern is: what have you already done to it that you're hoping isn't permanent?

you can make the first all clear plastic uke!! plastic neck, fretboard,body blah blah blah. Kind of like clear guitars but better cuz its a uke.

My big concern is: what have you already done to it that you're hoping isn't permanent?

haha.... I haven't done anything to it... yet... It was just a random question that popped into my head while I took a shower and felt like playing the ukulele. Time to grab myself an extra little plastic one at that...

Their shape makes them a decent emergency canoe paddle. ;)

And I was planning to go canoeing with my friend, drop the paddle in the lake, then save the day with my uke and win her ever-lasting affection. ;)

and then still be able to play a tune after. =D

Top Bottom