Ukuleles and Mojo

bornagainjeeper

Reaction score
So i just dropped a young lady i met last night back off at her house this morning...i guess sometimes it just takes one "kiss the girl" from the little mermaid...ha....

Any stories of ukulele romancing out there (pg of course)

So i just dropped a young lady i met last night back off at her house this morning...i guess sometimes it just takes one "kiss the girl" from the little mermaid...ha....

Any stories of ukulele romancing out there (pg of course)

where the heck is the fun in that! :D

guess i can clean it up...

long story short...

wrote gf a song for 3 year anniversary, she loved it, Kiss Kiss etc. end of story lol

Yeah. Some women will do pretty much anything to get me to stop playing the damn uke.

:p

JJ

I was about to post some stories but then I saw you wanted to keep it PG.

serenaded my fiance right before I proposed to her, and got a new kamaka as an engagement gift from her. How you like them apples!? haha, my plan worked! :D

My wife kidnapped "Honulani" my new old Fluke (she's been playing guitar for over 30 years but just recently due to my bad influence has started a playing the 'ukulele), and last night I busted out my concert MELE koa pineapple, and we jammed for over an hour and had so much fun. Been with her for almost 30 years but the fire burned a tad brighter than usual last night thanks to the 'ukulele. ;)

BAJ - My, my! When are you seeing her again?

Why "kiss the girl"?

DId you sing it all low and sexy? Haha its a goophy song to me and cant picture it workin magic.

I tried to cover Seeso's cover of Let's Get It On. After playing it for my wife, she asked if I remembered to pay the power bill. :( more time to practice I guess...

I tried to cover Seeso's cover of Let's Get It On. After playing it for my wife, she asked if I remembered to pay the power bill. :( more time to practice I guess...

Maybe you should try his original "I'm a Queen", that might get her attention! :eek: ;)

I do have to say, for some reason having a ukulele in my hands makes me feel more confident,kind of paradoxical ain't it....

For a song about how I'm a cross-dresser, "I'm a Queen" tends to woo the women. Who'd a thunk?

What? That's a sure thing! Get your money back.

Hmmm...I don't know about this Alex. I mean, you've been playing the ukulele for a while now...but you JUST got a puppy...

I think in a game of rock, puppy, ukulele...puppy will always win :p

WAYDA GO PLAYA! :shaka:

Top Bottom