Brand new pono pts (spruce/mahogany) tenor uke for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

grownupboy

Reaction score
I'm selling a brand new Pono PTS Tenor Uke with Custom Ko'olau Hardshell case. Beautiful bearclaw spruce top with mahogany back and sides.

This uke was sent to me from the guys at ko'olau as a replacement for a uke damaged in shipping. I had bought a little kani'lea in the meantime and don't need this one now!

This is the new SOLID WOOD.. TENOR model with Mahogany Body and Spruce top. In addition these ukes come with neck TRUSS RODS that are adjustable. Koolau strings and setup at the Koolau brand new 6,000 square foot factory in WAHIAWA, HAWAII. A brand new model this is a clear and perfectly balanced in tone ukulele.... The solid spruce adds brightness and clarity to the warmer mahogany sides and back for perfect tonal range. Clear and balanced tone. Pono is Koolau Ukuleles top quality of import ukuleles made under the strict supervision of John Kitakis and are based after their flagship line of Koolau Custom ukuleles made in Hawaii. In an effort to get the best made ukulele with top quality materials and workmanship as well as design, John teamed up with a manufacturer on the island of Java to produce these outstanding ukuleles. Each Pono now comes with a deluxe Ko'olau form fitting case valued at 89.95 to protect this beautiful investment. HERE ARE THE SPECS: PTS

SETUP AND INSPECTED AT KO'OLAU'S NEW 6,000 SQUARE FOOT FACILITY IN WAHIAWA, HAWAII
KO'OLAU GOLD STRINGS INSTALLED STANDARD (CURRENTLY LOW G TUNING)
GROVER QUALITY SEALED GOLD GEARED TUNERS
BONE NUT AND SADDLE
SOLID RIBBON MAHOGANY SIDES AND BACK
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
ROPE PURFLING AND MOP ROSETTE
EBONY FRETBOARD AND BRIDGE
PIN STYLE BRIDGE WITH EBONY BRIDGE PINS
MOP KOOLAU LOGO HEADSTOCK INLAY
DELUXE FITTED KO'OLAU HARDSHELL CASE

Here's a link to a review of this ukulele on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk0gP-nqjR4

$250 USD CASH + shipping - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - NO TRADES.

I'd prefer to sell this to someone local in the Toronto Canada area but can ship it. Shipping charges would be my cost only..

Contact for more information or to check out the uke in person. This is a beautiful instrument and will not last long.

Attachments

• pono-bear-claw.jpg
    pono-bear-claw.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 198
  • pono-front-back.jpg
    pono-front-back.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 207
  • pono-head-stock.jpg
    pono-head-stock.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 166
  • pono-in-case.jpg
    pono-in-case.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
What?! you live in Toronto?!:eek:
Darn, I would have got this If i didn't just order one from the US.

hey guys, really need to sell this uke to pay a few bills. i'm lowering the price to $250 US plus shipping. local pickup is fine if you're in the toronto area.

remember, this is a brand new uke in the custom ko'olau case and has never been played. this uke was shipped to me as a replacement for another uke that was damaged during shipping... plays and sounds great!

karl

I sent you a pm last week.....

I'll take it if you still have it........

Send me a PM with your info.......

Is this Pono uke still available????:confused:

pono tenor ukulele

Is this still available? tjonhing@yahoo.com

I'm selling a brand new Pono PTS Tenor Uke with Custom Ko'olau Hardshell case. Beautiful bearclaw spruce top with mahogany back and sides.

This uke was sent to me from the guys at ko'olau as a replacement for a uke damaged in shipping. I had bought a little kani'lea in the meantime and don't need this one now!

This is the new SOLID WOOD.. TENOR model with Mahogany Body and Spruce top. In addition these ukes come with neck TRUSS RODS that are adjustable. Koolau strings and setup at the Koolau brand new 6,000 square foot factory in WAHIAWA, HAWAII. A brand new model this is a clear and perfectly balanced in tone ukulele.... The solid spruce adds brightness and clarity to the warmer mahogany sides and back for perfect tonal range. Clear and balanced tone. Pono is Koolau Ukuleles top quality of import ukuleles made under the strict supervision of John Kitakis and are based after their flagship line of Koolau Custom ukuleles made in Hawaii. In an effort to get the best made ukulele with top quality materials and workmanship as well as design, John teamed up with a manufacturer on the island of Java to produce these outstanding ukuleles. Each Pono now comes with a deluxe Ko'olau form fitting case valued at 89.95 to protect this beautiful investment. HERE ARE THE SPECS: PTS

SETUP AND INSPECTED AT KO'OLAU'S NEW 6,000 SQUARE FOOT FACILITY IN WAHIAWA, HAWAII
KO'OLAU GOLD STRINGS INSTALLED STANDARD (CURRENTLY LOW G TUNING)
GROVER QUALITY SEALED GOLD GEARED TUNERS
BONE NUT AND SADDLE
SOLID RIBBON MAHOGANY SIDES AND BACK
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
ROPE PURFLING AND MOP ROSETTE
EBONY FRETBOARD AND BRIDGE
PIN STYLE BRIDGE WITH EBONY BRIDGE PINS
MOP KOOLAU LOGO HEADSTOCK INLAY
DELUXE FITTED KO'OLAU HARDSHELL CASE

Here's a link to a review of this ukulele on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk0gP-nqjR4

$250 USD CASH + shipping - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - NO TRADES.

I'd prefer to sell this to someone local in the Toronto Canada area but can ship it. Shipping charges would be my cost only..

Contact for more information or to check out the uke in person. This is a beautiful instrument and will not last long.

apparently not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom