$25 Mahalo Telecaster!!! CHEAP UKE!!!

gotrice415510

Reaction score
It was my first ukulele ever and i dont really need it anymore. It is a very playable uke keeps in tune for a long time, pretty good intonation, overall a pretty good cheap uke. I got it for $60 now im selling for $25 or best offer!

Mahalo Telecaster

-geared tuners
-aquila strings except for the A string which is a D'addario
-Concert
-comes with a gig bag

...i'll post up pics soon.

Last edited:
where in the bay area do you live?

1337...I love your signature!! "My name's Nathaniel, and I like to daaaaance!" :rofl:

yes, pics please. :) I'm interested.

Wow Im surprised this many people are interested.... sorry it took so long to post these.

The Uke has a bunch of little niks, dents, and sticker residue. But im too lazy to clean that stuff off, you can do it if u buy it, it is for only $25 so...

0714091352.jpg

0714091350.jpg

0714091350a.jpg

0714091351.jpg

I am in San Rafael by the way... but i can go to Pinole on weekends cuz my bro lives there. I dont really feel like shipping....

ALSO: there is scotch tape on it becuz i had a cheepo pick guard on there, but ill take off the scotch tape...

I live in Berkeley and would gladly meet you in Pinole this weekend if it's still available, but San Rafael is a little far and I work all week.

Looks like a great deal, and for $25 bucks it's almost like buying a gig bag and getting a free uke.

it is sold....... it was the most awkward thing ever but it was successful

Haha yeah I guess it was pretty awkward. I didn't know if it was the right address (is it even on the house? I couldn't see it) and your brother or his friend or whoever it was came out and kinda glared at me when I asked if it was the right address. Anyways thanks, it's nice to have a beater I can take around and not worry too much about.

Top Bottom