Sakuma Hawaii Ukulele festival this coming Sunday

MGM

Reaction score
Those here or visiting don't forget the place to be next sunday is Kapiolani Bandstand in Waikiki during the day. JAKE, OHTASAN, HONOLUPE AND MANOA DNA Headline the events along with the famous Roy Sakuma more kids than you can shake a stick at band...Ukulele booths and ono foood. You can catch me at the Koaloha Booth...come say helloo...

Man, I'm so jealous. I hope people post some videos of it. I remember ages ago seeing a video of a uke festival (I thought Aldrine was in it, but my mind might be playing tricks on me). I've done Northern Cal and I'm going to Southern Cal this year, but I would really love to see the Sakuma festival one of these days.

To everyone who is going (and to the UU barbecue) have tons of fun! :D

I've not looked forward to the Sakuma `Ukulelel Festival for a few years, thankfully. As a parent, its a LONG day.

Of course, this year is different - I have to actually work. The `Ukulele Guild of Hawai`i is manning a booth, and usually runs security for the parking lot. I'll probably be at one of the two, wearing my coconut hat.

-Aaron

I've not looked forward to the Sakuma `Ukulelel Festival for a few years, thankfully. As a parent, its a LONG day.

Of course, this year is different - I have to actually work. The `Ukulele Guild of Hawai`i is manning a booth, and usually runs security for the parking lot. I'll probably be at one of the two, wearing my coconut hat.

-Aaron

come cruise wit us! play hooky little bit:D

Top Bottom