Hip Hop Contest Results Posted

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
SO FUN!

Congrats winners - even with 9 more prizes added, I could only imagine how hard it was STILL to choose them!

Seeso, thanks for a great contest - and anonymous UU member...whoever you are ;)...thanks for your generosity!

great contest! thanks for doing it :shaka: so many great entries. UU just oozes talent

Congrats to all the winners . . . and seeso, hell of a job picking the winnahs!

I had so much fun with this one. Thanks Seeso! And, congratulations to the winners! At least my pick as winner made the prizes - well done Lisa.

Congrats to all the winners! Seeso my brutha, I don't know how you chose between them! Is it me or is everyone on here getting more and more talented?
:shaka:

Congrats to all the winners! Seeso my brutha, I don't know how you chose between them! Is it me or is everyone on here getting more and more talented?
:shaka:

It is not just you. I like to think there's healthy competition among UU members, and that ain't a bad thing.

Great contest! And thanks for plugging the Square Pegs & Round Holes CD--a cause very near and dear to my heart.

I think your judging was spot on, Seeso. So congrats to you and to the winners! (Oh and I'm glad it was winners too, definitely more than enough deserving entries.)

That was a great contest with some amazing videos. Well done to all that won a prize and big up the number 1, my fav and a deserved winner. :D

Deffinately agree with the winner. that video was amazing. I have enjoyed it loads taking and part and watching the other videos posted. Thanks Seeso for hosting a real fun ukulele contest. :cool:

Best contest that Seeso hosted recently EVER!!!!! Congrats to the winners!
:shaka::shaka::shaka::shaka:

Top Bottom