Anyone been to a Jim Beloff presentation?

BrotherUke

Reaction score
Jim Beloff is doing a workshop at the local community music school. He's talking about his new book "The Ukulele; A Visual History" and doing a Quick Start Ukulele workshop. I am mostly interested in his book. Have any of you been to one of his talks?

He and his wife performed and had a vendors table at the New York Ukulele Festival. They are genuine, nice folks. Here is a link to a clip from one of his DVDs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5XTH54TGRQ . There are also some posts of the NY fest performances. I would bet that if you attend it wouldn't be a waste of time. If I had the chance, I'd go.
Regards,
Ray

Thanks Rick and Ray. I didn't realize that he is the founder of Fluke/Flea. I'm definitely going to go but why do I have the feeling that the $16 fee for the talk is going to turn into a $300 ukulele purchase :eek:

Thanks Rick and Ray. I didn't realize that he is the founder of Fluke/Flea. I'm definitely going to go but why do I have the feeling that the $16 fee for the talk is going to turn into a $300 ukulele purchase :eek:

Use the Force BrotherUke . . . those are not the ukes you are looking for!
(probably srewed up the quote.)
Regards,
Ray

Top Bottom