Recording help!

NatalieLin6

Reaction score
In a little suburb outside of Detroit, Michigan.
I wasn't sure where else to post this, and I wasn't able to find any information online. Everyone on this forum is always so helpful so I thought I would give it a try.

I am trying to record onto my computer, I have used Acoustica Mixcraft and Audacity. I have 2 condenser mics, hooked up to a Behringer mixer which connects to my computer. When I sing or play into the mics, it sounds great in the head phones or over the speakers. Problem is, when I record it and then play it back, it sounds really slow and distorted. This happens with both programs. It sounds fine until I record and I don't understand what I am doing wrong. I am getting really frustrated and just wondered if anyone might have some helpful insight. Thanks in advance!

What OS are you using?

Thank you!

Thanks guys. I figured it out, it was in the wrong spot. I am so excited now, I can hopefully have better audio quality. I just heard myself played back over our surround sound speakers and it was CRAZY!!! Thank you guys for being so amazing and trying to help. That is why I love this forum, everyone is so nice and always offering to lend their time and help! You all radiate awesomeness!

Great! Glad you got it sorted out.

The kind of effort that requires no help on our part is so rewarding.

Top Bottom