The Ukulele Manifest

Melissa82

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, I did it. I started a blog about my journey with uke's. Thanks to seeso who spawned the idea when asking me to post video's of my progression from beginner to seasoned supah-star... ok, I wish, haha. There isn't much there yet but I plan on beefing it up with more things as I get my uke and learn stuff. I will also be posting uke related material. :smileybounce:

http://ukemanifest.blogspot.com/

This will be stiff competition for the Ukulele Invoice blog.

What's that? I'm not looking for completion though, just a fun little blog to keep myself and others entertained while I make a fool out of myself learning how to play, lol.

Sweet! I'm glad I helped spawn the idea.

What's that? I'm not looking for completion though, just a fun little blog to keep myself and others entertained while I make a fool out of myself learning how to play, lol.

He was making a joke. A bad one, but a joke nonetheless.

Oh it's no big deal, I have nearly a thousand posts on the World of Warcraft forums, and I've never even played the damn game.

Off subject, but dang Melissa! You have over 100 posts and are a senior member now! Not bad for just joining this month ;)

Oh it's no big deal, I have nearly a thousand posts on the World of Warcraft forums, and I've never even played the damn game.

Still waiting for the patch to download, eh?

Been there. :D

JJ

Top Bottom