Got my new Pono Mango ukulele today!

ukerazy

Reaction score
DHL just brought me my new uke, OMG its bea-u-tiful! I got it from Rigk at Risa, ukulele.de! Amazing service! I asked him to send me a beauty and he did i couldnt have imagined the grain would be as nice as i'd hoped!

So here he is, his name is Seeso! lol

Attachments

• Case.jpg
    Case.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 72
  • open case.jpg
    open case.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 103
  • open 2.jpg
    open 2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 127
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 96
Wow. Seeso is gorgeous!

Wow... just beautiful. Congratulations. Let us know what the first song you play on it is.

Now we can open up a club of owners of most wonderful Mango Ponos.... I am speechless as your Uke is just as beautiful as mine^^

and you got the sticker almost at the same spot as me:D

Now we can open up a club of owners of most wonderful Mango Ponos.... I am speechless as your Uke is just as beautiful as mine^^

and you got the sticker almost at the same spot as me:D

Lol you was my inspiration!! Just gotta learn i was stabbed by satan now!!

Thanks to everyone else for the nice comments!

Nice - and congratulations. I also have a Pono mango. I swapped my strings for high-G Aquilas and replaced the saddle with a Tusq piece to brighten it up.​

Nice - and congratulations. I also have a Pono mango. I swapped my strings for high-G Aquilas and replaced the saddle with a Tusq piece to brighten it up.​

Thankyou, I am also going to change the strings for Aquila high G. I don't really like the low G sound.
When i have done that, a video might follow... if im brave enough!

Congratulations. Wow, what a lovely instrument. He sure sent you a beauty. It truly must be Ukulele Wednesday. I just posted congrats on Melissa82's thread. When I got home today a Mainland Mahogany Pineapple was waiting on the porch. I'll post a thread with pics and video later. Right now, I think I'll take her out to the coffee shop and play some. NEED CAFFEINE!
Regards,
Ray

That is one incredibly beautiful Ukulele. Congratulations!

Have a Great Day,
Jim

I bought my PMT-E two days ago... she is amazing, and I was going to replace the strings, but the golds have grown on me. I am better man for just playing this ukulele, I've read on other messages that some folks don't like the mango, but me I love the soft mellow sound, oh and she has looks to die for.

Wow!!
B-E-A-utiful!

WOW What a beauty, the spalting really makes Mango wood stand out. Congratulations! :shaka:

PS. I LOVE my little Mango Tangi Gecko.

Last edited:
Top Bottom