Fantasy Football Again This year?

haolejohn

Reaction score
Just wondering if there was going to be a fantasy league for the UU this year like last year?

I'll be down for it. But we really need to get more participants. Too many studs on the bench isn't cool. If we can get about 12-16...it would be nice.

What the muppet?

I thought you were talking about real football... not a mutant form of Rugby.

Ahhh the cultural divide between Merikins and ze Englanders. Two cultures
separated by a common language

I would be up for it if it were Fantasy football Premiership

I'll be down for it. But we really need to get more participants. Too many studs on the bench isn't cool. If we can get about 12-16...it would be nice.

Just go ahead and renew the league so people can start signing up. If we don't get enough people we can cancel.

You have been invited to join Narciso Lobo's custom league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football, UU Fantasy Football League.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 275497
Password: ukulele

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

Our live online draft is set for Sun Aug 30 7:00pm CDT. Is this cool with everyone?

Got 6 teams so far. 12 teams total would rock. Let's get 6 more!

Top Bottom