My turn to get a new uke today

LazyRiver

Reaction score
Yahoo! My Waverly Street banjolele #91 arrived today. It's a beaut and has a nice feel in the hands. It's a bit heavier than the standard concert figure 8, which is nice. Sometimes I think the standard ukes are too light. The sound is good, too. Distinctly different from the normal uke, but not really a banjo either.

-- Al

Cool, I have heard good things about the Wavely Street ukes. I want to get one of his banjo ukes sometime but haven't been able to pull the trigger yet.

Enjoy you new uke!

Yahoo! My Waverly Street banjolele #91 arrived today. It's a beaut and has a nice feel in the hands. It's a bit heavier than the standard concert figure 8, which is nice. Sometimes I think the standard ukes are too light. The sound is good, too. Distinctly different from the normal uke, but not really a banjo either.
-- Al

I am the proud owner of WS banjolele #89, and I agree with your assessment. I like the heavier feel it has. It also has a wider fretboard than my concert uke, and I like that, too. It has a booming voice, so I spend a lot of time playing it outside on the porch of my workshop.

I am the proud owner of WS banjolele #89, and I agree with your assessment. I like the heavier feel it has. It also has a wider fretboard than my concert uke, and I like that, too. It has a booming voice, so I spend a lot of time playing it outside on the porch of my workshop.

My thought is that it will be great for sing-alongs at gatherings. The fretboard feels great in my hand.

-- Al

Top Bottom