Well I did it - KoAloha

clayton56

Reaction score
Couldn't ignore the deal from MGM, why wait and pay more?

So next week I'll receive my first koa uke, a KoaAloha standard. I have my eye on a Kanile'a as well, but I got tempted.

Couldn't ignore the deal from MGM, why wait and pay more?

So next week I'll receive my first koa uke, a KoaAloha standard. I have my eye on a Kanile'a as well, but I got tempted.

Good stuff and congratulations! Have you got any photos or a link to the eBay auction?

Last edited:
Please wipe up your drool after you open the box;) Enjoy!!

Most excellent choice! You'll love it.

Color me jealous! I'll bet it's a beaut.

haha...

Welcome to the family. Im sure you will enjoy the new uke and their great customer service to boot!!!

awesome! i LOVE my koaloha

Wow. Just wow.

Well the sound of this guy is fantastic. Makes me want to jump into a big out-rigger and head for the sunset.

Anybody know what kind of strings they start out with? They seem to be flourocarbon. The tone is like 100 years of seasoned perfection. Overtones like you would not believe.

Anyway, the look and feel, the cachet, of this instrument are also great. The tweed case caps it.

Attachments

• koaloha std.jpg
    koaloha std.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 39
Congratulations! I love all of my ukes, but my KoAloha is my pride and joy.:love:
Regards,
Ray

Congrats!!

Anybody know what kind of strings they start out with? They seem to be flourocarbon. The tone is like 100 years of seasoned perfection. Overtones like you would not believe.

They endorse Worth strings so those would seem to be the likely culprits. I've got Worth Clears on my concerts and they do seem like the best match for the instruments I've found.

Play the hell out of it.

Beautiful!!!

Congrats!!!! You lucky devil!!!! I have my eyes on a Koaloha Concert. I guess you like it a lot.

Top Bottom