a y n j a m e s website banner contest. :)

b_rit

Reaction score
here's a fun contest colin and i thought of today. we are in the process of making a website for our "band", better known as, a y n j a m e s, and getting our name out there locally and really wherever we can. just having fun with it and wanting people to maybe get interested in our music. a plus is we've been promoting ukulele underground on our site to show them where we have learned everything we know from, especially colin. obviously we are not trying to be rock stars, because we know that there are MANY people who have more experience than both of us. we just wanna have the chance to show people what we are about and maybe better ourselves from their comments.

this contest is to help us with our website. a y n j a m e s music is the link. we are looking for a cool banner (size is 760 x 175) incorporating ukulele's, our band name which is exactly how we put it A Y N J A M E S, and something really creative but simple. the banner is going to be shown on the spot where the header of the page has a picture of ukuleles.

the one we like best will get the satisfaction of being given credit on the site for the banner. also, we will link up their vids or whatever they want on our site to promote them as well. this is the best we can do seeing as though we are both broke and in college. i bet a lot of people know how that feels. although, if for some reason we make it big in the future we will figure out a prize for the winner.

so thanks for everything ahead of time and may the most creative win. :) good luck!

P.S. the deadline for this contest is august 17, 2009.

Last edited:
yea same here ... i thought colmes was good at that kind of stuff

yea same here ... i thought colmes was good at that kind of stuff

I can edit pictures pretty well, that's what I do. But as far as it goes for graphics and such, kinda like the Aotearoa contest.. that's jsut not my thing, at least not yet.

Soooo... I thought it would be nice if someone from UU would do it, hence the contest.

I'm just bummed I can't give something cool away like other contests..

I can edit pictures pretty well, that's what I do. But as far as it goes for graphics and such, kinda like the Aotearoa contest.. that's jsut not my thing, at least not yet.

Soooo... I thought it would be nice if someone from UU would do it, hence the contest.

I'm just bummed I can't give something cool away like other contests..

ahhh see im such a noob i thougt it was all the same stuff lol .. o well lol ... and hey sometimes the pride of winning is enough ! i know if i ever won a contest id just be proud i did whether there was a prize involved or not...

btw it still gives us pw's something productive to do instead of sitting here posting stupid silly coments to ppl's serious questions lol

guys do you want the space between letters?

here's a fun contest colin and i thought of today. we are in the process of making a website for our "band", better known as, a y n j a m e s, and getting our name out there locally and really wherever we can. just having fun with it and wanting people to maybe get interested in our music. a plus is we've been promoting ukulele underground on our site to show them where we have learned everything we know from, especially colin. obviously we are not trying to be rock stars, because we know that there are MANY people who have more experience than both of us. we just wanna have the chance to show people what we are about and maybe better ourselves from their comments.

this contest is to help us with our website. a y n j a m e s music is the link. we are looking for a cool banner (size is 760 x 175) incorporating ukulele's, our band name which is exactly how we put it A Y N J A M E S, and something really creative but simple. the banner is going to be shown on the spot where the header of the page has a picture of ukuleles.

the one we like best will get the satisfaction of being given credit on the site for the banner. also, we will link up their vids or whatever they want on our site to promote them as well. this is the best we can do seeing as though we are both broke and in college. i bet a lot of people know how that feels. although, if for some reason we make it big in the future we will figure out a prize for the winner.

so thanks for everything ahead of time and may the most creative win. :) good luck!

P.S. the deadline for this contest is august 17, 2009.

hey guys! i saw some of your vids on youtube...what type of style do you like (neat, doodle, bubble letters, etc...) just want to make sure.
and when im done drawing it, should i post the photo on this forum?

Top Bottom