Jupiter Creek 'sonic blue' telecaster concert electric uke

Photojosh

Reaction score
Again, time to make space in the tiny house.

However, I might consider a trade for something like a tyler mtn or Gold Tone banjo uke or some kind of reso. Money to be made up on either side.

This is an electric telecaster body style concert ukulele made by Rob at Jupiter Creek in Australia. It has an upgrade GFS Alnico pickup. The color is an old school telecaster color called Sonic Blue that you don't see much. It's a great looking uke, but it's not getting played much these days and needs to go somewhere that it will get used.

Fit and finish is standard Jupiter Creek quality (which is to say "good"). It's a handmade instrument, it sounds wonderful and looks great, but it's not factory machine perfect in every way. Individual instruments from JC have individual differences and finish marks. Plays fine (to my fingers) but may need a little action adjustment because I was fiddling with the string height adjustment at one point and I really don't know what I'm doing in the setup department. I should leave that to a luthier.

$345 + shipping. Paypal or Money order accepted. Shipping will depend on what method you want and where it's going, email for an estimate.

It would cost you $450-500 or so to get one of these today (if you could even get Rob to do it, I hear he isn't doing painted ukes any more). Last time I heard, he also had a 6 month + waiting list.

I don't post here much, but have posted more on FMM over the years. I've got perfect ebay feedback and I'm the guy who runs photo.net. so it's pretty easy to track me down.

juiter-blue4.jpg

Attachments

• juiter-blue4.jpg
    juiter-blue4.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 102
  • jupiter-blue1.jpg
    jupiter-blue1.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 59
  • jupiter-blue3.jpg
    jupiter-blue3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 81
  • jupiter-blue2.jpg
    jupiter-blue2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 53
Bump to add that I'd be interested in talking about trades for a reso, banjo uke, or an actual tenor banjo.

Any interest in a Danelectro Baritone Guitar as a trade?

0f6d2ad1.jpg

1aebe6ed.jpg

e05d6ec0.jpg

98c57122.jpg

I love photo.net

I love photo.net! Great site. I just picked up a RISA so I'm e-uke'd broke.

Top Bottom