I want this case!

Wow! That's mental! :D

3k03p93l6ZZZZZZZZZ97h8782947e149e1190.jpg

It's already got the widow's peak haircut, it just needs some fangs hanging off the soundhole.

LOL! It probably belonged to a little old voodoo queen who only played it on the full moon! :rofl:

Someone I know is trying to get it and says it may be worth $150 and might actually be from the 20's or 30's. Thoughts?

My first thought was that if it is playable it's easily worth more than the $50 asking price. Heck, the case might be worth close to it.

Cool Case!!!! (Cold case??) :p

If it's the case -- doesn't look like it's got any kind of support for the uke on the inside. I think the uke would bang around too much. Could be me though.

The scary thing here is that Melissa is crusing Craig's list for ukes only 2 days after getting her first uke...there must be a virulant strain of UAS out there to strike this quickly, I'm raising the threat level to Orange.

:D
Hey now, my friend brought this to my attention... even though I do look online everyday.... OK FINE, I get it,lol.

I would say it is well worth the $50.00 (with no damage). I have watched Harmony ukes on eBay and soprano size typically go in the $50.00 range (without case). I could be wrong, but I think you can tell the approximate date of the Harmony by the sticker design on the headstock.

Top Bottom