My first ukulele original

paw123los

Reaction score
dude, this is legit. seems like you put a lot of heart into it. well done.

-ariel p

Dude that was awesome.

Beautifully done!:)

now this is what the uke is all about

Dude you made me stop practicing the 20 guitar covers i'm working on transposing over to uke and play/develope an original that I had written when I first picked up the uke many months ago.

This is what the uke is all about, showing versatility and emotion through an unlikely instrument, playing and original from the heart on your little companion.

Awesome job dude, inspiring.

Also is that your kala acacia wood? sounds great if so.

Dude you made me stop practicing the 20 guitar covers i'm working on transposing over to uke and play/develope an original that I had written when I first picked up the uke many months ago..

This is what the uke is all about, showing versatility and emotion through an unlikely instrument, playing and original from the heart on your little companion.

Awesome job dude, inspiring.

Also is that your kala acacia wood? sounds great if so

I think that is what music is all about ... showing and sharing emotions and feeelings. I think you can also express emotions when playing covers, but it is much more easy to dress what you feel in your own notes...

And that is my kala acacia. I love that instrument. It opened wonderfully and have beautifull tone now. I use D'Addario strings - I removed the stock aquila strings. I had also the fretboard setup by a luthier. It is my favorite instrument at the moment and I spend a lot of time with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom