PDA

View Full Version : Almost Islanders

NukeDOC
04-02-2008, 11:08 PM
ok so we finally got some footage of use during practice. check it out. its on my photobucket because youtube is undergoing maintenance right now and "will be back 100% real soon."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/pEsCaDoR/miscME/th_heartache.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v176/pEsCaDoR/miscME/?action=view&current=heartache.flv)

dafamcallsmebj
04-03-2008, 05:37 AM
ARGHHHHH!!!!
i cant beleive i missed it!!!!!
sounds good though guys!!!
cant wait until the next one!!!

russ_buss
04-03-2008, 06:44 AM
nice job on the video! how long have you guys been playing together?

NukeDOC
04-03-2008, 06:47 AM
nice job on the video! how long have you guys been playing together?
on and off for about 6 months

davoomac
04-03-2008, 06:54 AM
Nice! you guys are sounding good man.

Have you guys performed?

NukeDOC
04-03-2008, 07:00 AM
Nice! you guys are sounding good man.

Have you guys performed?
couple times. just nothing really big. we're practicing for a little slot in a talent show at the church coming end of this month though.

BUGOY
04-03-2008, 07:31 AM
Feel Free to ADD us on Myspace!!!! :D

http://www.myspace.com/almostislanders

studentaccount1
04-03-2008, 08:30 AM
You guys sound great man :)

UKESTAR
04-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Nice work guys! Let us know when you are all going to play so we can come and support..

NukeDOC
04-03-2008, 01:58 PM
we're going to be playing at st mary's church in national city for their talent show on apr 26th. its a fund raiser for their youth ministry to take some trip somewhere so tickets are $10 at the door. and we're only doing two songs as a band. and then the two lead singers (bugoy and cris) will be supporting another friend of mine in an act of his own.

Orlando
04-03-2008, 02:43 PM
Great Job guys! You're sounding pretty damn good.

BUGOY
04-03-2008, 02:52 PM
thanks for the nice comments guys! :D

tribal_theory1
04-03-2008, 03:23 PM
we should do a gig together. tribal theory and almost islanders. that'd be tiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

BUGOY
04-03-2008, 04:20 PM
heck yah bro! let us practice summore to get to your level though! :D

deadeye
04-03-2008, 04:22 PM
wow i really enjoyed it!

if u guys have any gigs in may, let me know. ill come

tribal_theory1
04-03-2008, 06:09 PM
heck yah bro! let us practice summore to get to your level though! :D

no worries, you guys already sound cleaner than we do. that's what we get for having 7 frickin people on stage...HAH!

BUGOY
04-03-2008, 07:46 PM
we gots 7 people too! haha! Bj just wasnt in the video cuz he had other things to do... like go to hawaii er sumthing less important..haha! but ya bro, it would be hella tight if we could get a gig together! lets make it happen!

dafamcallsmebj
04-04-2008, 06:42 AM
we gots 7 people too! haha! Bj just wasnt in the video cuz he had other things to do... like go to hawaii er sumthing less important..haha! but ya bro, it would be hella tight if we could get a gig together! lets make it happen!

hahaha good one boogs!!!
thanks everyone for the comments!!

tribal_theory1
04-04-2008, 12:55 PM
we have seven people, but three are strictly vocals...kind of crazy. as for a gig together, i'll see if our promoter from polynesian underground wants to do a split show with tribal theory and almost islanders some time. you gotta let me know when your gigs are going to happen, so i can let him know to check you guys out. we can build our fan bases with each other's fans! i think it'd be good for both bands. i'm all for spreading the wealth like mr. tim cruz with his kanile'a discount proposition. :D

UKESTAR
04-04-2008, 04:48 PM
we have seven people, but three are strictly vocals...kind of crazy. as for a gig together, i'll see if our promoter from polynesian underground wants to do a split show with tribal theory and almost islanders some time. you gotta let me know when your gigs are going to happen, so i can let him know to check you guys out. we can build our fan bases with each other's fans! i think it'd be good for both bands. i'm all for spreading the wealth like mr. tim cruz with his kanile'a discount proposition. :D

I would be stoked on that show combo for sure!

dafamcallsmebj
04-04-2008, 04:57 PM

man that would be soooo tight...
like it was mentioned before our next gig is on april 26...

UKESTAR
04-04-2008, 07:38 PM
man that would be soooo tight...
like it was mentioned before our next gig is on april 26...

Where is the show again???

NukeDOC
04-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Where is the show again???

we're going to be playing at st mary's church in national city for their talent show on apr 26th. its a fund raiser for their youth ministry to take some trip somewhere so tickets are $10 at the door. and we're only doing two songs as a band. and then the two lead singers (bugoy and cris) will be supporting another friend of mine in an act of his own.

here you go dude

UkuLeLesReggAe
04-07-2008, 04:19 AM
hahah whooooooo this is awesome.. when u tour.. come see me and ill get you a nice islander croud :D