Almost Islanders

Nice! you guys are sounding good man.

Have you guys performed?
couple times. just nothing really big. we're practicing for a little slot in a talent show at the church coming end of this month though.

Last edited:
Nice work guys! Let us know when you are all going to play so we can come and support..

we're going to be playing at st mary's church in national city for their talent show on apr 26th. its a fund raiser for their youth ministry to take some trip somewhere so tickets are $10 at the door. and we're only doing two songs as a band. and then the two lead singers (bugoy and cris) will be supporting another friend of mine in an act of his own.

wow i really enjoyed it!

if u guys have any gigs in may, let me know. ill come

we gots 7 people too! haha! Bj just wasnt in the video cuz he had other things to do... like go to hawaii er sumthing less important..haha! but ya bro, it would be hella tight if we could get a gig together! lets make it happen!

we gots 7 people too! haha! Bj just wasnt in the video cuz he had other things to do... like go to hawaii er sumthing less important..haha! but ya bro, it would be hella tight if we could get a gig together! lets make it happen!

hahaha good one boogs!!!
thanks everyone for the comments!!

we have seven people, but three are strictly vocals...kind of crazy. as for a gig together, i'll see if our promoter from polynesian underground wants to do a split show with tribal theory and almost islanders some time. you gotta let me know when your gigs are going to happen, so i can let him know to check you guys out. we can build our fan bases with each other's fans! i think it'd be good for both bands. i'm all for spreading the wealth like mr. tim cruz with his kanile'a discount proposition. :D

we have seven people, but three are strictly vocals...kind of crazy. as for a gig together, i'll see if our promoter from polynesian underground wants to do a split show with tribal theory and almost islanders some time. you gotta let me know when your gigs are going to happen, so i can let him know to check you guys out. we can build our fan bases with each other's fans! i think it'd be good for both bands. i'm all for spreading the wealth like mr. tim cruz with his kanile'a discount proposition. :D

I would be stoked on that show combo for sure!

Top Bottom