April 3 2008 - Good People Day

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
One of my web heroes Gary Vaynerchuk has dubbed today April 3 "Good People Day"

http://garyvaynerchuk.com/2008/04/02/april-3rd-2008-is-good-people-day-pass-it-on/

Gary Vaynerchuk has seriously turned my whole thought process about what is important in life upside down. Ukulele Underground was modeled after his wine library TV where he gives away TONS of free content about wine; how to taste it, what to look for, what is good wine, what is bad wine. Without Gary Vee there may not have been a UU.

Share your thoughts on who is awesome and gives without expecting a return. We seriously need more good people in this world where everyone seems to be driven by the pursuit of money. The good people out there deserve some recognition.

Also April 3 is my Mom's Birthday.

This is going to sound totally cliche, but my mom and dad. They put me through school, got me a place to live and took care of everything. They don't only give to me but they give to my church (which is very important to them, being Catholic) and other family members (they gave my elderly aunty a car too). They give and do not expect anything in return except love and respect, as corny as that sounds. Yay mom and dad!

And happy bday Ryans mom!

I would have to say my sisters and my friends. My sisters steered me on the right path, supporting me constantly in my music ventures and so did my friends. My friends were there for almost every one of my performances and kept me up when I was down and out. I'm glad now there's a day to appreciate them.

Oh and tell ur Mom that I said Happy B-day!(sounds weird the way I put it.)

Well I have a list:

Mom & Dad (i dont thik it's a cliche =)...the folks have their own credit!!!.. ñ_ñ)
My granny (she past away :(.... but she was a unique and wonderful person)
My boyfriend Sergio
My friend Miriam (actually today it's her b-day too!!!)
My friend Pamela

:)I TRULY KNOW THAT I CAN RELY ON THEM WITHOUT EXPECTING TO RECEIVE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Well, I personally think we need to acknowledge the whole UUstaff. They put together one hell of a website and aim to help us and make us happy!:D

Anyone who consistently does the "right thing" even when nobody is watching.

Seriously.. this is huge and a very admirable trait.

Top Bottom