thinking about starting something out

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
just every now and then so that we can get to know some of the members here on UU, it would be nice to do a little Q&A every now and then. kinda like how we did with aldrine last night and a week or so ago.

so my brother, bugoy, and i are going to start it off. the way it works is...

we'll set up the feed and post the address here in this thread sometime tonight. and i guess we'll just answer a few questions (not that we expect anyone here to really wanna know anything about us) and do a little jamming. maybe for only 30 mins. maybe more till we run outa things to do. just play it by ear. nothing structured about it at all, whatsoever. just to show that there are actual human beings behind these screen names. then when we're done, we pass the buck over to someone else. most likely someone that is online that we know has a webcam that can set up for the next run. *ehem* seeso, what you doin tonight? *ehem*

now, if its a total bust and no one comes and we look like total idiots in front of a HUGE 4 person audience, we'll just stop while we have some dignity left and NEVER SUGGEST THIS EVER AGAIN. hahaha.

anyway, thinking about 8:30pm - ish. maybe earlier. so lets show some support for our fellow forum members that we would like to know more about *ehem* dominator *ehem, and see how fun we can make this.

this will probably be on USTREAM so if you dont have an account, and maybe wanna participate *ehem* diezo *ehem* ndtitanlady *ehem* get one set up, test it out real quick and hopefully we'll see you tonight?

this could be either really bad, or really good. hahaha. but im willing to see how it goes.

8.30 is....4.30 am

but sounds great, even tho i cant be there!

can u record stuff off ustream so i can watch it another time?

8.30 is....4.30 am

but sounds great, even tho i cant be there!

can u record stuff off ustream so i can watch it another time?

haha we should make a strike for humane european times. 5:30 am for me.. sorry I need that sleep guys

awe man, im sorry guys. but we all know at any given moment, somewhere in the world, its an ungodly hour. but that shouldnt keep you guys from doing a european version of your own!

the only "reasonable" time would be around 11am-2pm pacific. that gives it 3pm-5pm atlantic, then 9-12 euro.

the only "reasonable" time would be around 11am-2pm pacific. that gives it 3pm-5pm atlantic, then 9-12 euro.

yeah but thats when all us pacific'ers have to work. well the normal ones at least hahaha.

I might be able to do this, but I can't promise anything... Sorry.
it would be cool! but no pressure! hahah

Thanks for doing that, Arvin! It was awesome. :D

Top Bottom