Finallly the pictures of Koaloha's newest MASTERPIECE SERIES #3 THE JUKE-ALELE

woow amazing!

....whoa! :eek::eek:

They look super-loud and I love the classy details. Can they stand up like Flukes? :D

Wow. I'd like to see more pix of it! Still want me a Pineapple Sunday though!
:shaka:

That curved and stepped "cathedral" sound hole looks like some interesting woodwork. It's great that they are creating such works of art. :cheers:

Hmm, I guess I'm alone in this, but it isn't my cup of tea. I definitely like the "Hawaiian" one better than the "American" one though. I guess I'm too boring or traditionalist in my uke preferences, though those Pineapple Sundays are cool...

When I was wisked away to a back room to a hidden stairwell forty feet below the surface to be shown this ukulele two weeks ago Papa KoAloha shared the story. Now I am no where near the story teller that he is but to summarize it...

The ukulele is slowly infilterating all genres of music in america and when one thinks of American music what is the ultimate symbol that will blend all music together? The juke box. It is old (rarely seen now-a-days) It is classic and it can contain all music. There is more to the story than that but that is a quick summary.

Lol, never mind someone just beat me to posting the pic... crazy looking

Absolutely beautiful workmanship but not on my must have list. Now the Pineapple Sundae... that's on my GOT TO HAVE list!

Top Bottom