Bitter waitresses unite!

russ_buss

Reaction score
not only can writing original music be therapeutic, but you can find that your experiences are shared by others all over the world. jah bless the internet!

Adelle's original tune "It's my last day here" is being featured on a website called bitterwaitress.com. (there really is something for everyone on the info superhighway)

http://www.bitterwaitress.com/wp/

go go angry Adelle!:)

Some of her best work. Maybe some day if I practice and write a really good song it will be featured on bitterolddrunkwhiteguy.com

Bitter? Adelle is NOT bitter...she's just an..."aquired " taste! LOL!:D

since everyone has their own dream about making a website I think ill make one too. :p

whowantstomoveclosertoalloftheirukebuddies.com

:( I still havent gotten over not being able to go to the UWC.:(

or the ever popular:

whogivesashitaboutwhetherfrictiontunersarebetterthangearedtuners.com/forum

so everyone who wants to argue over friction or geared tuners, can go there and not clutter UU with bitching. haha

:( I still havent gotten over not being able to go to the UWC.:(

Nic, your parents are glad you did not go to UWC. UWC was not like a Uke Fest I don't think. Lots of partying going on. Your parents would have been very uncomfortable with you being there. I wouldn't have wanted my son to go to stuff like that when he was your age. There will come a time when it's not a problem, but not now.

Good job Adelle that's awesome!

I know how you feel..Last job I had, I worked at a real fancy restaurant down by me.. they wanted me to burn my damn fingers off for them, after seeing my first crappy pay check I promptly quit.

I got hired at a Barbecue joint when I was about 19. I worked there two days. During those two days I mostly cleaned the nasty greasy hood over the deep fryers and the grill - while they were still hot and being used for cooking. Once the hood was cleaned I was "laid off" with one paycheck in hand.

Found out later I was only hired because their regular cook was on vacation and they needed a person for the weekend.

My all time favorate waitress had blue hair and called everybody "Hon". :D

I wonder if Adelle has ever said,"Kiss My Grits", to anyone...:rolleyes:

Thanks Sukie! I was worried that one was going to fly over the heads of these young whipper snappers...I'm glad you're "distinguished" like me...:)

Top Bottom