How much does the UU store benefit from uke purchases

I always buy from the UU store when I have a choice even if I can save a few pennies at the big box music store. In addition to supporting the site, the merchandise has been top quality, they ship really fast, always include a thank you note and wish me much Mahalo. Oh... and you never know when a surprise sticker or two will show up with your order :D

I have bought from the store in the past and will again, but for small things like strings, it's just a little expensive to post to the UK, and anything over £18 gets vat slapped on, and if it's over £120 import duty is added, not to mention the post office handling charge.
Saying all that I still think we should all do our bit to keep the site up and running.

UU sells Mainlands at the same price as the Mainland site. Does Mike still turn a profit when a Mainland is sold thru UU?

Good question! If/When I do purchase a mainland uke, does it matter if I purchase it through the UU store or get it from the mainland website? It it more beneficial or easier (to me and/or to you) to get it though one and not the other?

UU sells Mainlands at the same price as the Mainland site. Does Mike still turn a profit when a Mainland is sold thru UU?

I'm sure he does. Having focused access to this many uke enthusiasts would cost a lot of advertising bucks to the general public. Never mind the UAS infection that this site gives to us. ;)

Top Bottom