Fly Me to the moon!

It's all over the news here in the UK, and my wife was moaning about re runs of it on tv showing a night by night build up to the landing, I had to remind her that we are old enough to see it the first time and millions didn't..... would have been wicked if they took a little plastic uke with em. Nice Video by the way. Sub+1

Ol' blue eyes rules

What a coincidence...I just learned to play that song this weekend. Before I even realized that today was the 40th aniversary of the lunar landing.

Excellent job on the cover! I hope my version turns out as well as yours did.

You'll never go wrong with some Frank

Well done JT, you've inspired me to go check out the tabs and learn it. I guess you gotta have some Frank in your repertoire...:cool:

What a coincidence...I just learned to play that song this weekend. Before I even realized that today was the 40th aniversary of the lunar landing.

Excellent job on the cover! I hope my version turns out as well as yours did.

Same here...that is the latest song I have been working on (trying to get a cool jazzy strum pattern down) and I never made the connection to the timing of this week. Duh!

BTW: Nice video!

That was quite nice, J.T. and congrats for being member video of the week!

Have a great vacation, too.

That's a really cool song!

I'm a new player, and I was wondering if someone could do a quick run down of the chords?

Nice one JT. Very topical, and that plastic sounds fantastic.

I must be one of the few people back then (forty years ago), who DIDN'T watch all that historic live TV coverage. That weekend I was competing in a motorcycle race meeting at Snetterton in Norfolk. That was my main - sorry, my ONLY - interest at the time. Seems like a previous life.

John Colter.

I totally watched the moon landing.

Well, actually I was only four months old at the time, and I'm not sure my brain had even fully learned how to differentiate sensory input yet, much less make any sort of cognitive sense out of it.

But I by golly was in the room while the TV was on, so I'm countin' it!

JJ

Nice cover, congrats on getting member vid of the week!

Top Bottom