Gstring reviewed

h-drix

Reaction score
i haven't been on for a really long time, and i dont recognize a number of you, so to you a say hello. For everyone else i say "how are things going?"

anyways, ive had my uke for a few months so i posted a review. located here: http://ukuleleunderground.com/ukereviews/viewReviews.php?modelID=53&manufacturerID=3

its not the best review but i think its pretty good at getting the point across. Sorry about any grammatical errors.

That seems like a fair plus-minus review. Even the best brands can have slight flaws, a thing that I discovered as well with a recent purchase. Still a good uke is a good uke.

When did you post the review en when did it appear in the list? I accidentally posted in the review section and think I should have just put it in the forum section... a bit confusing...:music:

Good to have you back h-drix. UkeNinja, if you have a copy of your review, you can post it in the Uke Review Forum.

Good to have you back h-drix. UkeNinja, if you have a copy of your review, you can post it in the Uke Review Forum.
Since I posted in the Review Section, I guess the only copy is in your (UU staff) hands. Maybe I should email someone to ask for the text, I assume it has not disappeared in limbo yet???

it took a few days for it to be processed. Yea school got hectic, and trying to get stuff ready for college. Then summer came, and i was swamped with parties and stuff. I still lurk around, its just a matter of if ill post.

Top Bottom