G String Ukuleles???

deach

Reaction score
Has anyone played or owned one of these? I am really interested in buying one but I'm hesitant on buying an instrument without playing it first. Any reviews would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I've got one (a tenor - standard model, nothing fancy) and I love it. I've been meaning to finish a review of it for this site, so I guess I'll just have to wrap it up real quick here and you can have a look

Have fun!

G-String ukes are outstanding. I own a soprano, which I think has great sound, and have played several concerts during a trip to Hawaii early this year. Those were the best production concerts I've played (even compared to KoAloha) and I might get one some day (I have too many ukes right now).

I'm going to sell my G-String soprano pretty soon because I've determined that I'm not much of a soprano guy. I'll probably post it here too when I'm ready to sell it.

okay deach, you've inspired me to get off my butt and finish my review -- I'm sure you'll be able to access it once the UU staff reviews my review and takes out all the swear words :rolleyes:

Have fun!

Has anyone played or owned one of these? I am really interested in buying one but I'm hesitant on buying an instrument without playing it first. Any reviews would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I have a 6 String Tenor. I love how it sounds and it looks great. Craftsmanship is outstanding, Koa back, sides and top with open gear tuners. Mahogany neck and Rosewood fingerboard. Very smooth action, great tone and sustain.

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_2989.jpg

Thanks for all the reviews!

I'm going to sell my G-String soprano pretty soon because I've determined that I'm not much of a soprano guy. I'll probably post it here too when I'm ready to sell it.

When you're ready, let me know....

Top Bottom