Custom made MP tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaiChiTom

Reaction score
This is custom made Mike Pereira tenor ukulele which I had made in Sept. ‘08. It has a redwood top, mahogany back and sides with rosewood binding. The fingerboard and bridge are rosewood with bone nut and saddle. It has a clear, bell-like tone in the upper registers and the mellowness one would expect in the lower tones. Intonation is perfect. Mike told me he liked this one so much he made another one for himself. It is currently strung with Worth browns and a low G D’Addario. I am including an extra set of strings. Also included is a tweed hard shell case which I bought separately. This uke is in excellent shape except for a few very shallow fingernail scratches on the top next to the fingerboard. $535 includes extra strings, case and shipping. PayPal to CONUSA only.
To answer those who might ask why I am selling this uke, I am migrating to larger instruments.

Attachments

• top 1.jpg
    top 1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 79
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 61
  • end.jpg
    end.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 72
  • case.jpg
    case.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 51
  • case open.jpg
    case open.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 57
I have tried to show the shallow scratches on the top in these photos.
Tom

Attachments

• scratch 1.jpg
    scratch 1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 46
  • scratch 2.jpg
    scratch 2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 49
Oh wow, this thing is hot. Great price for a custom uke. I'm sure someone will snatch this up quickly. I would, but I need to control myself. XD

Waaaaait....I don't think George (GX9011) has an MP yet...

Oh wow, this thing is hot. Great price for a custom uke. I'm sure someone will snatch this up quickly. I would, but I need to control myself. XD

Waaaaait....I don't think George (GX9011) has an MP yet...

It's true that I don't have an MP yet, and I do think highly of them......but my UAS is in remission!:D

This MP is seriously a good deal though. I can't see it lasting too long.

I love the pattern on the wood on that thing. Sweet considering the price and the extras!

Interested in a beat-up old Guild dreadnought guitar as a trade? ;)

Last edited:
WTF! where was I? hey man i dont live to far from u? price drop for a local?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom